Wednesday, April 15, 2020

My All In Challenge

Can you be all in after 2 weeks? - Dallas Brown Music


It's time for me to step up. The All In Challenge was started by someone, and is a fundraiser(?) charity(?) where people donate their time to raise money for families affected by the Covid-19 Pandemic. So far Magic Johnson has offered a dinner, a game of horse in the Staples Center, and floor seats with him to see the Lakers. Eli Manning has put his Super Bowl MVP convertible up for auction, along with a nice chill sesh. Kevin Hart is giving the chance to star in his next movie with a speaking role. Justin Bieber is giving one lucky donor a private concert. Plus many more. Here is my offer. 

I'll bring you to play a game of pick up with the boys outside our old middle school on the court with double rims. We'll even make you team captain. After, we can freshen up at my place and I'll even lend you a sweatshirt if you need one. We'll pregame with a couple games of 21 Cup Pong. Then for dinner, I'll pay for Friday's Happy Hour (Half off apps and $3 LITs). From there, it's your choice for night life. We can go to our local Tiki Bar, JakeaBob's, where I used to bartend at. While the rest of the bar is waiting an eternity for their drinks, I can basically go behind the bar and serve myself. Or option B, we take the ten minute train ride to Red Bank and go to a bar of your choosing. I'll pay for your cover, no questions asked. At either bar I'll foot the bill (up to $100). When the bars close down, I'll bring you to a BYOB Strip Club. You have to pay for yourself there, but I'll still go with you. When the night comes to an end, I got the Uber home. You can crash downstairs on my couch, free of charge, with my dogs Avon and Mickey. In the morning I'll get us Pork Roll Egg and Cheese sandwiches from Gem's. We'll nurse our hangovers together with your choice of anything on Netflix, Hulu, HBOGo, or Amazon Prime. Unlimited waters and Advil, while supplies last. You may choose to leave at any point. 

God Bless our frontline Emergency Services and God Bless America. Bids start at $500. Inquire within the DMs for further Venmo information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment