Monday, April 27, 2020

Do You Poop Or Pee Out Ice Cream?

POOPS ICE CREAM - Picture of Modern Toilet Theme Restaurant ...

This has been bothering me all day. How does your body rid itself of the ice cream you consume? Do you poop it out or pee it out? My brain is rattled from this. I asked a few of my friends and got mixed results. 

My one friend is a new father and he says poop because "babies shit a ton and they're just getting cream basically". Makes sense because you "eat" ice cream and shit out things you eat. My other friend is an asshole and said pee because something about vitamins and salt. He kind of ruined it with his science. 

I'm in the school of peeing ice cream. When it goes into your mouth it turns into liquid so I think it adds up. Isn't pee just the liquids in your body trying to get out? I'm going to have to start sniffing my pee and see if I get a whiff of Rocky Road. Does that mean that I drink my ice cream? Like I wasn't disgusted with myself enough, I've come to the realization that I drink ice cream. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep until this is all sorted out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment