Sunday, May 3, 2020

Who Would You Freaky Friday With?

42 Girls That Cristiano Ronaldo Has "Dated" (2002 - 2019) - YouTube


If you could Freaky Friday with anyone in the world for a week, who would it be? For those of you who weren't the biggest Lindsay Lohan fans, Freaky Fridaying is switching bodies with another person through fortune cookie magic. Any one in the whole world, player's choice. 

I considered the Pope. You'd have the power to go anywhere and be adored by millions. The big draw would be learning all of humanity's secrets. Access to the knowledge of history's most powerful dynasty. Couple of problems with the Pope. He knows like five languages and I wouldn't be able to keep up that charade. People would know something was up when I was asked to give mass. The Catholic Church has been through enough controversy, I wouldn't want to be the one to end Christianity. Plus he gets laid as much as I do and that'd just be waste of losing my body for a week.

I considered the President. I could be one of the most powerful men in the world, if not the most powerful. Knowing about aliens would be my number one priority. I'd walk right into Area 51. Every President has to have done that right? Like that's got to be the first question in the Oval Office, "Tell me about the aliens". My issue with being the president is I can't even take care of my car, never mind a whole country. What if we were attacked or something? I'd shit myself. 

I considered Leonardo DiCaprio. Men want to be him, women want to be with him. Living the Leo yacht life would be pretty spectacular. But I couldn't choose the Oscar winner because he's too woke. Imagine I switch with him and he's on one of his save the world expeditions. Then I'd most likely just be working for a week in one of Earth's harshest climates. Or I'm asked to speak at a fundraiser. I wouldn't be able to keep up with Leo's depth. Not as an actor, but as a thinker. 

I decided on Cristiano Ronaldo. Do you think there is anywhere in the world that would say "Sorry, Mr. Ronaldo, you're not allowed in"? The man has international access. I'd have more money than God, any partner of my choosing, and basically no responsibilities. If he has a soccer game, I'd tell them I'm sick. If I only speak English, they'd think he's been practicing his language skills. Go ahead and say he's married. So was Tiger Woods. So is LeBron James. Some guys are just bigger than adultery. Who knows, he might even enjoy seeing how the other half lives. Odds are he'd probably lose 50 pounds in my body during one week. Double win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment