Thursday, May 7, 2020

Defending Jack Mac

Terrestrial Radio Just Assassinated Jack Mac | Barstool Sports

Nobody is more surprised about this than I am. I've never liked Jack Mac. It's not something he's ever done or said. I think it's just his face. Or maybe his voice? I don't know. If I'm being honest, it's probably just because I wish I had his job. Regardless of my feelings towards him, he is a part of Barstool and I will not let these Tennessee bumpkins have their way with him. I Volunteer as tribute. 

This is a classic Tennessee move. Cry out that you're a rival with somebody when nobody knows who the fuck you are. Congratulations, now I know who you are. You're the angsty teenage girl from the Incredibles. 
You and all your cousins can get the smoke. Not cigar smoke though, you haven't beaten Alabama since 2006. Fuck you and the pig you rode in on. I will leave a trail of beat up pussies in Knoxville that would make Lane Kiffin jealous. 

It's incredible how identical your taste in football and women are. Both little sister programs. Speaking of your sisterfriend, I will Rocky Top your girl, since Tennessee fans and standings are always bottom.

How dare somebody from Tennessee speak ill of husky girls. Your orange and white checkered clothing looks like it can host a family picnic of five. And stop wearing those ugly ass checkered overalls without deodorant. Stinky fucks. 

You are still Tennessee. I don't care how many recruits have committed. Who are you replacing as the SEC champion, Alabama or Georgia? You can talk down to UConn fans, but the fact of the matter is, after your new recruits get blown out in Tuscaloosa, they'll remain on your campus as long as Gruden did. This year will become the rallying cry on the trail on why recruits should never waste their time in Knoxville.

So run along now son, daddy's here now. You don't want to bump shoulders with the big boys. 

Fuck Rocky Top and Peyton Manning. Butch Jones Forever

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mor3ZBsKINI

Jack Mac if you're somehow reading this, don't let this kid bully you. Say something that at least resembles a burn. You play for the winning team, start acting like it. I believe in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment