Sunday, April 25, 2021

Arizona Man Arrested After His Finger Was Found In Neighbor’s Driveway


I fucking love people. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap to the greats. I mean I’ve had someone give me the finger before but this is just ridiculous.

Francesca Wikoff from Casa Grande, Arizona called police after finding a finger in her driveway. It was next to her car that had two tires slashed. The finger, she believed, belonged to a neighbor that her and her husband had an argument with the night before when he became aggressively drunk. So police followed a TRAIL OF BLOOD to the nearby house and arrested the man. 

Ok. So many questions. One, how is it even possible to cut your fingers off during this? Like was he holding the tire like a loaf of bread and the blade slipped? It’s called slashing tires pal, not slicing. Put your back into it. Ok then what? How do you just leave it there? Did he weigh getting caught and say fuck it the fingers a lost cause, I gotta bounce. Hmm pay some fines or save my actual finger? Then after leaving it and spewing blood all the way home, what’s your next move? You think he was like I can handle this. “Tis but a scratch.” Or do you think he quarterized it like Jamie Lannister? Go to the hospital dude, your finger fell off. 

I don’t think people really understand how truly difficult it is for a large part of the population to just be normal. Like most of us wouldn’t leave our finger in a driveway over a neighborly dispute. For other people that’s just not an option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment