Monday, January 31, 2022

Putin’s Instagram Is Being Spammed By Horny Peace Pleaders


We don’t take nothin serious. Long story short, Russia is deploying troops on their border because they don’t like that all the countries that surround them are joining NATO. I’m not a politician or a journalist but I’m pretty positive that’s the meat and potatoes of it. How does America respond? Horny comments online. 

Click on any picture on Putin’s Instagram. It’s flooded with comments like “Vladdy Dadddyy ๐Ÿฅบ” and “Please Vladdy don’t start a war, this isn’t the you I 
know” and “my thrussy will create world peace daddy putin, let me flew u out ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ”. I’m not entirely sure what a thrussy is but if it can save lives I say we try it. 

There’s less than a 1% chance that Putin runs his own account but I’m positive that he’s aware of the comment situation. Imagine being the person who has to explain to Vladimir Putin what’s happening on his Instagram? The man is on the verge of starting World War III and you have to tell him that people are pleading for peace by saying “pwease vladdy daddy I promise to be a good little kitten” and using a shit ton of these emojis ๐Ÿ’… ๐Ÿ’… ๐Ÿ’… ๐Ÿ’… . Did he chuckle or flip open the glass casing for the nuke button?

Social media warfare is officially another thing we have to deal with now. I wrote back in early December about how Ukraine meme'd Russia when all of this kicked off. I liked the strategy then to try and lighten the mood but it clearly didn’t work since the situation has escalated since then. 

That’s why this comment campaign makes me nervous. What if he’s pacing around his office right now like “these mf don’t take you serious out there”. Then we’re all in big trouble. It’s serious, it’s scary, and I can’t help cracking up scrolling through the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment